Reporter cry to heard this woman story. Woman VS Pakistan's intelligence.

Reporter cry to hear this woman story.  Woman VS  Pakistan's intelligence.
Reporter cry with women story

What woman said check his conversation with a reporter.
She says:
My name is Afnan. This is my husband "Abdul Aziz" son of "Amir salam. We belong to Momand Tribe.  He is missing from 6 years. Missing date 2013 January 25, the day was Friday 

at 4:30Pm evening. For a long time, I am searching for him. I was going to High court. I want every type of Legal help from them "Pakistan Govt"  I give an ad in news for searching him. I

said them (Pakistan's ISI), that if this man is your guilty,  You can give him punishment without our any objection but my three small children should allow meeting his father.

regardless of, but they didn't response me that time. After 2 years "Peshawar Defence" call me on phone and said, " Are you talking Afnan the wife of Abdul Aziz?" I replied"yes".They

said, Pray because we are trying to release your husband. This happened before two years ago.Now the case is running in Islamabad commission: They gave me the Good news that your

husband is not guilty. This happened before 11 months in the month of "Ramadan". Court told we will try to find the place where your husband is. They always gave us the date, after

every 5 to 6 months they just repeat me that your husband is not guilty. We wait 5 to 6 months and they just tell that your husband is not guilty on every date in court.Reporter:

What is the happening when you listen to this type of good news every time?I was very happy first time I listened in court that I will now meet with my husband and then I was

too much wait to meet him. Believe in God my eyes still looking forward to him (Crying..).  "Quoted prophet JACOB P.B.U.H. when he was crying for his son Joseph" We are also sad

like JACOB P.B.U.H.  We want our Joseph (Crying crying crying....) (Reporter crying too)

Her complete video is here.


Comments